1. Full payment is required to the start of the course.
2. Students have to submit two passport size photographs and one photocopy of your passport upon registration
3. Course fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
4. Registration and material charges are excluded from the general course fees.
5. If students do not attend a scheduled lesson, it cannot be rescheduled and it will be considered as taken.
6. Infonet language institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances.
7. In case if the student has to discontinue his/her studies due to unforeseen circumstances, the student must give a written statement citing the reason. The time given to resume their class is within three months from the date of discontinuation of class.
8. Students must attend at least 75% of the course in order to receive a certification of completion at the end of the course ( certification charges extra applies).
9. Group sessions cannot be rescheduled by the student.
10. All courses must be completed within 2 months.
11. Infonet Language institute’s decision on all matters shall be final, blinding and cannot be challenged.
12. The stated amount is exclusive of VAT, Withholding Tax and other duties, taxes and transfer related charges which if applicable are payable by the client in addition to the stated amount.
13. Selection of the trainer and training location shall be at the discretion of Infonet language institute. Every effort shall be made to maintain continuity, but, if necessary, Infonet language institute can change the trainer and training location any time prior to commencement of the course.
14. The copyright, intellectual property and design rights of the learning materials are property of Infonet language institute and its expert trainers. It cannot be copied, shared or reproduced without prior written consent of Infonet language institute. I agree to act in accordance with the terms and conditions mentioned by the institute.
INFONET LANGUAGE INSTITUTE