About this course & Certification
This program includes enormous methods to assist modern training technique to help the course become, both effective and engaging.
To make the program memorable, the participants will have to create activities such as energizers, ice-breakers and team builders as part of their assignment. Though this may seem un serious at the beginning, it enables the participants to have hands on in designing the program.
This program offers many topics and techniques accompanied by training notes.
They contribute to the objective of the peer education.
- Introduction - Understanding Training and Facilitation.
- Gathering Materials.
- Creating a Lesson Plan.
- Choosing Activities & Preparing for the Workshop.
- Keeping it Interactive.
- Dealing with Difficult Participants.
- Tackling Tough Topics.
- To build capacity.
- To educate trainers to design , deliver and enable participants.
- To understand their own attitudes, and values regarding self.
- They work on interpersonal and group communication.
- To enable that they acquire skills to facilitate a range of methodologies and finally they acquire basic knowledge in content development delivering outcome.
- To become confident, competent trainers with ability to design and implement program.