Marketing management is defined as the process of overseeing and planning new product development, advertising, promotions and sales. An example of marketing management is creating an advertising plan and implementing that plan. This Certification Program by American Institute of Business& Management is so designed which helps anyone to understand the required fundamentals and applications.
The course is designed to be highly participative and interactive, based on the philosophy of experiential learning. The following learning tools will be used in the workshop:
- Case Studies.
- Presentations by participants
Certified Marketing Professionals.
- Introduction Marketing.
- The Marketing Concept.
- Needs, Wants, Desires/Demand.
- Products, Utility, Value & Satisfaction.
- Exchange, Transactions & Relationships
- Markets, Marketing & Marketers
- The Business Environment.
- Aim of SWOT Analysis.
- Who needs SWOT Analysis?
- How to Conduct SWOT Analysis.
- Buying Behaviour.
- Marketing Mix
- Building a Marketing Plan.
- Types of Marketing Strategies.