The backbone of any economy is trading - trading products or services; and trading is all about how efficiently you market your product and then convert that marketing into a closing of sales which is wealth creation.
Here is a program which takes you through the fundamentals of marketing and techniques in sales. Highly popular and a great value adder certification.
The course is designed to be highly participative and interactive, based on the philosophy of experiential learning. The following learning tools will be used in the workshop:
- Case Studies.
- Presentations by participants
Certified Sales & Marketing Professionals.
- Introduction Marketing.
- The Marketing Concept.
- Needs, Wants, Desires/Demand.
- Products, Utility, Value & Satisfaction.
- Exchange, Transactions & Relationships
- Markets, Marketing & Marketers
- The Business Environment.
- Aim of SWOT Analysis.
- Who needs SWOT Analysis?
- How to Conduct SWOT Analysis.
- Buying Behaviour.
- Marketing Mix
- Building a Marketing Plan.
- Marketing vs. Sales.
- Improving Selling Skills.
- Principles of Salesmanship.
- 3 Dimensions of Selling.
- Call Sequence
- Dealing with Resistance
- Using Visual Aids