OET Occupational English Test
OET is an international English language proficiency test that assesses the language communication skills of healthcare professionals who seek to register and practice in an English-speaking environment.
OET is recognized by regulators, hospitals & universities in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Dubai and Singapore as proof of ability to communicate effectively.
The course is designed to be highly participative and interactive, based on the philosophy of experiential learning. The following learning tools will be used in the workshop:
- Hands-on skill development exercises.
- Presentations by participants
OET (Occupational English Test) for Healthcare professionals.
OET covers all four language skills with an emphasis on communication in a healthcare environment.
- Listening: approx. 40 minutes (Same content for all healthcare professions.)
- Reading: 60 minutes (Same content for all healthcare professions.)
- Writing: 45 minutes: (Specific to profession, based on typical workplace situations.)
- Speaking: approx. 20 minutes: (Specific to profession, based on typical workplace situations.)