The GMAT is a computer–adaptive test (CAT) required by many business schools, especially American universities. If you want to get accepted to a competitive MBA program, your GMAT score is very important. The GMAT is comprised of four sections: an Analytical Writing Assessment section, an Integrated Reasoning section, a Quantitative Section and a Verbal Section.
The course is designed to be highly participative and interactive, based on the philosophy of experiential learning. The following learning tools will be used in the workshop:
- Hands-on skill development exercises.
- Presentations by participants
GMAT - Graduate Management Admissions Test
- GMAT Test Dates - Any Day all Year Long, Minus Holidays
- GMAT Cost - $250
- GMAT Sections - Quantitative, Analytic Writing, Verbal
- GMAT Length 3 hours, 30 minutes