This is a certification programme designed and given by the American Institute of Business & Management (AIBM) which covers all the latest requirements and practices. Within many health care systems worldwide, increased attention is being focused on human resources management (HRM). Specifically, human resources are one of three principle health system inputs, with the other two major inputs being physical capital and consumables. Human resources, when pertaining to health care, can be defined as the different kinds of clinical and nonclinical staff responsible for public and individual health intervention.
The course is designed to be highly participative and interactive, based on the philosophy of experiential learning. The following learning tools will be used in the workshop:
- Case Studies.
- Hands-on skill development exercises.
Certified Hospital/Clinic Human Resource Professional [HHRMP]
- Human Resource (HR) Management.
- Importance of HR in Hospitals.
- Key Initiatives of HR Management.
- Nature of Healthcare Organizations.
- Types of Healthcare Organizations.
- Employment in Healthcare in UAE.
- Employment in Healthcare.
- Healthcare Positions Hierarchy.
- Changing Nature of Healthcare.
- The Future of Medicine.
- Medical Home.
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- The HR Function in Healthcare.
- HR Challenges in Healthcare.
- HR Management Roles.
- HR: A Strategic Business Partner.