This is a certification programme designed and given by the American Institute of Business & Management (AIBM) which covers all the latest requirements and practices.
The course is designed to be highly participative and interactive, based on the philosophy of experiential learning. The following learning tools will be used in the workshop:
- Hands-on skill development exercises.
- Presentations by participants
Certified International Corporate Human Resource Professional / Manager [ICHRM]
- Meaning of IHRM.
- Domestic HRM vs. International HRM.
- Types of Organization
- International HRM Differences
- Managing in a Foreign Environment
- The World’s 5 Most Innovative
- Corporate Human Resources Dept.
- 5 Ways Google Is Reinventing HR with Data
- Dave Ulrich’s HR Model
- HR Business Partner.
- Change Agent.
- Administration Expert.
- Employee Advocate.
- What Separates Great HR Leaders from the Rest