With a charter to enable and enhance the industry’s competency level and maturity in Project Management, the Project Management Professional training program is designed to lead the participant to an internationally recognized certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) (USA).
This course is designed to help individuals prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Examination. Coupled with our experience of training and consulting, the workshop is intended to be a practical and intense instructor led training for PMP aspirants.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the processes of Project management.
- Learn about the Project phases, Project life cycle, Project stakeholders , key general management skills and the social-economic-environmental influences.
- Learn about the key Project management processes of Scope, Time and Cost.
- Learn about facilitating processes of Quality, Human Resources, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder Management.
- Learn about Project Integration Management.
- Learn how to use the PMBOK Guide to prepare for the examination.
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMP Application form.
- Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMP Examination.
Infonet faculties are PMP certified with good stand and posse’s rich experience in Project Management. We would like to highlight the following regarding delivery of content.
- The contact workshop is a mix of instructor lead and self paced learning, designed as per the PMBOK Fifth edition of Project Management Institute..
- Each section has definitions, examples, exercises, memory joggers and case studies to facilitate the learning and application of the contents.
- The PMP training program will highlight case studies and illustrations of the industries as a background.
- Subsequent to the presentation and sample application as per the requirements of each chapter, a quiz on the topic covered is administered.
- The training is followed by a mock test having handpicked questions to check the understanding of the participants.